Refund Policy info:
• Donations and outreach donations are non-refundable
• Application fees and the initial deposits for classes are non-refundable
• Tuition fees may be refunded at a prorated amount if students do not finish the scheduled program.
Payments cannot be taken from OFAC restricted countries (Myanmar, Cuba, Iran, Sudan, and Syria), any attempt to do so will be declined.
What kind of information does YWAM DC collect?
We may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, credit card number, gender, birthday, personal interests, etc., when you visit one of our websites or stores, place an order online or by phone, make an in-store purchase, save your information with us online, contact us with a question or concern, or participate in a contest, promotion, or survey. We maintain a record of your product interests and the purchases you make online or by phone and in our stores. We may combine all of this information with information about you that we acquire from our joint marketing partners, from unrelated third parties, and from our other brands.
How does YWAM DC use my information?
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To process and fulfill your order, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications
- To administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences
- To help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services
- To enhance your shopping experience
- To analyze trends and statistics
- To protect the security or integrity of our websites and our business
- To contact you if necessary
You always have the choice not to receive marketing information or calls. For instructions on opting out, please see the section entitled, “How do I make
choices about receiving promotional communications?”, below.
Does YWAM DC share my information?
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- When you provide personal information to one of our YWAM DCS, we may share that information with our other YWAM DC brands.
- If you purchase YWAM DC brand products through our website or by placing a catalog order by phone or mail, we may share your name, postal address, and shopping history with like-minded organizations whose privacy policies meet the Direct Marketing Association’s privacy standards, for their direct mail marketing purposes. We do not share email addresses for such purposes. We also do not share personal information about customers who only browse, email comments, request a catalog, or request email updates, or who purchase only YWAM DC merchandise. If you would prefer that we not share information about you with other companies, please let us know by contacting YWAM DC customer service as described in the section entitled, “How do I contact you?”, below.
- We may share your information with our service providers who manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as fulfilling promotions, sending communications to our customers, conducting surveys, etc. We do not authorize any of these service providers to make any other use or disclosure of your information.
- We may share your information when we team up with another company to offer or provide products, services, contests, or promotions to our customers.
- We may share information about you if necessary, in our good faith judgment, to comply with laws or regulations or in response to a valid subpoena, order, or government request, or to protect the rights of YWAM DC or others.
In the unlikely event of a sale or merger of YWAM DC or any of our businesses, our customers’ personal information and other information we have collected as described in this policy may be among the transferred business assets.
How do I access or change my information?
You can review and change certain personal information related to your use of our online sites (such as your name and contact information). To access your information at a YWAM DC website, simply sign in to your account using your email address and password, and you will be able to edit your personal information in your account profile.
You can also ask us to update your personal information by contacting us as described in the section entitled, “How do I contact you?”, below. Please note that any request to update your personal information may take up to 10 days for your email request and 6-8 weeks for your postal mail request.
How does YWAM DC protect kids’ privacy?
YWAM DC is concerned about the privacy and safety of children when they use the Internet. We will never knowingly request personally identifiable information online from anyone under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. Our websites are general audience sites and are not targeted to or intended for use by children.
Our websites use “cookies,” which are small data files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies enable you to shop on our websites and may be used in a variety of ways to enhance or personalize your online browsing and shopping experience.
Cookies may also be used to collect transaction information needed by a scrip or loyalty program to which you have authorized us to provide your personal information. (See the section entitled, “Does YWAM DC share my information?”, above.)
You can set your browser not to accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the opportunity to decide whether or not to accept it. If you do not accept cookies, however, you will not be able to access your account information or make purchases on our websites.
How does YWAM DC use pixel tags?
We use “pixel tags” (also called “web beacons” or “clear gifs”), which are tiny graphic images, on our websites and in our emails. Pixel tags help us analyze our customers’ online behavior and measure the effectiveness of our websites and our advertising. We work with service providers that help us track, collect, and analyze this information.
Pixel tags on our sites may be used to collect information about your visit, including the pages you view, the features you use, the links you click, and other actions you take in connection with the sites. This information may include your computer’s Internet protocol (IP) address, your browser type, your operating system, date and time information, and other technical information about your computer. We may also track certain information about the identity of the website you visited immediately before coming to our site. We do not otherwise track any information about your use of other websites.
Pixel tags and cookies in our emails may be used to track your interactions with those messages, such as when you receive, open, or click a link in an email message from us.
We also work with third-party companies that use tracking technologies to serve advertisements on our behalf across the Internet. These companies may collect information about your visits to our websites and your interaction with our advertising and other communications. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having your information used by these companies, please visit
We may combine the information we collect through cookies and pixel tags with other information we have collected from you. This information may be used to improve our websites, to personalize your online experience, to tailor our communications with you, to determine the effectiveness of our advertising, and for other internal business purposes.
How do I know my personal information is secure?
We do our best to provide you with a safe and convenient shopping experience. We have in place certain physical, electronic, contractual, and managerial safeguards to protect the security and privacy of your personal information.
When you enter your personal information on our websites, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your information as it is transmitted to us. To make sure you are accessing our secure server before you submit personal financial information, look at the lower left-hand corner of your browser. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending upon your browser), then SSL is active. To double-check for security, look at the URL or Location line of your browser. If you have accessed a secure server, the first characters of the address in that line should change from “http” to “https.”
If for any reason you cannot access the secure server, or if you’re not quite comfortable shopping online at any of our websites, please feel free to place your order with us by telephone at the number listed in the section entitled, “How do I contact you?”, below. Customer Services representatives at each of our brands are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and will be happy to assist you.
What is “phishing”?
“Phishing” is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an email that looks like it is from us asking you for your personal information, do not respond. We will never request your password, user name, credit card information or other personal information through email.
What about links to other websites?
How do I contact you?
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of YWAM DC who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to us at the following address:
Credit cards will not be charged immediately when booking more than 90 days in advance.